um, cut what??? no cut!!!
Will it be worse if you put it off? (My response if you're talking about what I think you're talking about.)
Trim.....trim is the word. Cut does sound horrible. Trim it up in the front on the sides and on the back. She is darling
hair cut? i'm confused.
I agree with Karlie, cut sounds harsh but trim is a more gentle word. Perhaps alittle trim in the front. No matter what, she is still gorgeous.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
um, cut what??? no cut!!!
Will it be worse if you put it off? (My response if you're talking about what I think you're talking about.)
Trim.....trim is the word. Cut does sound horrible. Trim it up in the front on the sides and on the back. She is darling
hair cut? i'm confused.
I agree with Karlie, cut sounds harsh but trim is a more gentle word. Perhaps alittle trim in the front. No matter what, she is still gorgeous.
Post a Comment