Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dinner for 3

Tired of the eye rolling I receive on "spaghetti night", "taco night", and "make whatever the heck you want (also known as Hot Pocket) night", I broke out some new recipes this week. Don't get me wrong - they aren't fancy.  These three are from Real Simple and were so easy Maddie actually made them while I sat on the couch and blogged.

Tonight's feature was:
Delicious! Nice, simple, summery change of pace. They say you can make and freeze it ahead of time, but shrimp at the market has been previously frozen and can't be refrozen. No worries, Uncle Christian will come to your house and eat it before you have time to think about opening your freezer door.

These were also tasty and perfect for last night, after we both worked all day. Threw it in the slow cooker, and tada!

These are up tomorrow night. I'll let you know how they turn out...

3 comments:

Karlie said...

Oooh! Thanks for the ideas.

Allison said...

i made the pork tacos. thought they were too bitter. i would have added some sugar. i want to try the shrimp one.

Carrie Anne said...

way to go! i have these recipes, too, but i have yet to try them but i'm now encouraged!:)