Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Denver




Thanks for a great visit!

Maddie loves dogs and anytime she gets near one (and there were a lot of them in Denver) she says "Moo". All animals say "Moo". Even this bronze Greyhound statue in the lobby of the Broadmoor said "Moo". Too funny!

The Garden of the Gods was beautiful! I will post more pics from here later today...


Maddie spent a lot of time on Nonno's shoulders this visit. She also spent a lot of time in my new Ergo Baby Carrier. It was perfect for hiking and getting through airport security. I did, however, manage to walk her right into a large pine tree branch while she was strapped to my back during our hike on Sunday. (My dad has the pictures from the hike on his camera so I will post those when I get them.)

Maddie appeared to have some jealousy issues with regard to how many pictures of Lulu my Dad and Lisa had up in their house. :)

No comments: