Thursday, February 28, 2008

Weekend with my Daddy

Daddy likes to show me off in public...he won't let Mama hold me at all!

Daddy thought this was so funny. Mama did not.

Here I am, just being cute! I am not always this serious. I just get dazed when the camera comes out.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

House of Smiths said...

Ooo, she is SO adorable. I can't wait to see her in real life. She looks like she's already got an attitude all her own. lol Are you guys coming to the California thing in July? I hope so. I really want to see everyone. We'll be there for SURE. It would be so fun to take all the kids to the beach and pool. You should definitely consider it.
PS: your house is really pretty, I get glimpses of it in pictures and I LOVE your style.
Hope all is well.
Shelley

Carrie Anne said...

Joyce, she is such a cute baby! Congrats on the cold turkey pacifier thing...it gets rougher the older they get. Of course, I had to wean my kids from my boobs and they never took pacifiers, but from everyone I know, it's so much harder taking the binkie away when they're older! My nephew is almost 4 and STILL uses it!:) Maddie won't remember crying it out right now.:) You do EXACTLY what I'd do...I start blogging or put in earphones when I make my kids cry things out, so then I just imagine they're sleeping just fine!:) I'm adding you to my list of blogging pals, kay?